Get started in
3 easy steps:
Need More Info?
Attend a Live Event
Attend one of our informational seminars to learn more about retirement income strategies,
wealth management and more...
Request Your Guide
Don’t let Retirement Taxes derail
This 8-page tax guide was created for you to better understand how taxes could affect your retirement income, including:
- Separating your taxable and tax-deferred accounts
- The signs to watch for in ever-changing tax laws
- Options for tax deductions in retirement income
The pandemic has made law enforcement
jobs even riskier.
Older Americans are overly represented in jobs that carry high economic and health risks. Add the potential risk of getting COVID-19, and you might be thinking about retirement — but can you afford it? With the help of this guide, answer these 3 questions to see if you’re ready:
- How will you get health insurance?
- How will Social Security play a part?
- Can you afford to stop working?
Take the Checklist Challenge!
How prepared are you for retirement?
This 34-point checklist will help measure your retirement readiness, guiding you through some of the most pressing retirement concerns. You’ll examine:
- Whether you’re taking on an appropriate level of risk
- How your assets and liabilities stack up
- What gaps you may have in your current plan
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services we provide, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.
Harrison Neighborhood Office
10403 Harrison Avenue, Suite 100
Harrison, OH 45030
Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fort Thomas Neighborhood Office
(Located within Pendery Insurance)
155 North Ft. Thomas Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
By Appointment Only
Lawrenceburg Neighborhood Office
348 Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Monday – 10:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday | 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday - By Appointment Only